skip to main | skip to sidebar

Twiggy Twit

fell into a rabbit hole and decided to set their world on fire.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Went to bed at 6 AM
Waking up a 3 PM
Reckless, Ridiculous, the ultimate sin.

Piecing together the past and present
People say out of control
I will not apologize, will not repent.

Searching to be sought
Reaching to be reached
Falling to be caught

I am bright eyed
I am alive.
I lied.
Posted by Lo at 8:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)







Dad

Dad
tree houses are forever free.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • I have decided to get back into photography.I miss...
      • Times were simpler in the past,When people smiled ...
      • ready steady....GO
      • I think of where I'll be in a year,in all honesty ...
      • Went to bed at 6 AMWaking up a 3 PMReckless, Ridic...
      • I am pretty strong,I am pretty tough,Though I do f...
      • A winter city,dark and numbI run through the stree...
      • I sometimes go to my own little world.It's okay.Th...
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)