Monday, November 17, 2008

I think of where I'll be in a year,
in all honesty its my biggest fear.
I just moved into to my summer place
full of endless summer nights, endless summer days.

I don't want to think of leaving it,
packing up and boxing it away
This place was the perfect fit
This place was my place to play...

Now Im told to plan my future,
get a job
have direction.
But you all know I can't even find north, south east or west....

I want to live life every day,
I want to be somebody.
I want to leave everything behind,
I want to go my own way.

So, don't tell me you get me, when you bring me down
Don't tell me you have big plans, when yours are constantly changing,
Don't tell me you want to do the same, then throw money back in my face.
Come May, I will be done with this place.

I need to roam and be lost
I need to write what I see
I don't care about the cost,
Damn, just let me fucking be.

Cause whats a girl to do, when all she wants to do, is be reckless and relentless and carefree?



peace, love, and helter skelter.

No comments: