Tuesday, September 2, 2008

future so bright i need to wear shades.

How much on top can one person be until they fall from greatness?

my biggest fear is falling.


I don't want to fall again for woven tales.

I am who I am and I won't ever change.  I speak my mind, say what I feel, like who I like, and if people don't like it...then they can find someone else.  I won't change myself for anyone. I'd rather be alone then change myself.  What is the point of acting like someone else, when being you is so great? Sometimes I am shallow and I am trying to fix that.  Sometimes I drink a lot and I am trying to tone it down...Sometimes I am irresponsible, lazy, and procrastinate but I am trying to do better...I am not changing for anyone.  But I will grow up eventually...and growing up is not changing...it is just a life change. 



thursday nights are my favorite nights now.

wednesdays should forever be sushi wednesdays with whitney.

saturdays after work should always be margarita mayhem.

school is coming first though. I bought my books today. the ball is rolling. 

No comments: