hmm I literally have no thoughts for this blog. I am thoughtless, because I feel nothing right now...no excitement, no anger, no sadness, no love, no loss, no happiness, no hope, nothing.
I need something exciting to happen in my life or for someone to enter my life and turn my world up side down....
"the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting" -andy warhol
i wonder if that is true.
**********************************************
blank canvas.
I look at this canvas and it is blank,
white and empty
stark and dry.
I could write my feelings,
paint my desires,
speak of those I admire...
but itd all be a lie.
I have nothing to say,
for once I am speechless,
I'd make it a new day,
if I had my way.
But until the sun shines again,
Until I no longer am void of expression....
I must carry on,
singing my song,
and never forget that....
I am loved
I belong
I wasn't wrong.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment